Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Top Ten Christmas Movies of All Time!

Its Christmas time!
Which is my FAVORITE time of year.
I love cold weather, hot coco, the lights, giving gifts,
time with the family, and most of all celebrating the birth of Christ!

If you know me, you know I LOVE movies.
And since I LOVE Christmas, of course I LOVE Christmas movies!

Here is my top ten Christmas movies of all time:

1. White Christmas


2. It's a Wonderful Life

3. Christmas Vacation

4. A Christmas Story

5. Elf


6.Love Actually

7. How the Grinch Stole Christmas


8. Home Alone

9. A Christmas Carol (1938)

10. The Santa Clause


I hope ya'll get a chance to watch some of these movies.
And have a happy holiday season!

3 comments:

  1. you forgot about "The Holiday".....that's my most favorite Christmas movie. I watched it the other night...SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good but not in my Top Ten. and Rachel is coming over Thursday night to help me decorate for Christmas, you should come over too! There will be wine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i watched #7 twice last night...yep i'm in the Christmas spirit!!

    ReplyDelete