Friday, November 19, 2010

"Reunited and it feels so good"

Hopefully most of you know the Peaches and Herb song
"Reunited".
Well that song is how I feel right now.
This weekend my friend from high school is
moving back from college and
my best friend is moving back from Nashville!
I'm soo happy!

My friend Jan is such a free spirit and has an amazing family.
After high school she went to college in Illinois
to play volleyball.
Now she has found a job in OKC and is back!
Here is a pic of Jan with us.
Yes, it is 5 years ago on our Senior Trip in Mexico.
And yes, I know our fashion choices were questionable.
(Quincee Taylor, Me, Alli, Jan, and my baby sis Jordan)

Now what I'm SUPER excited for is my best friend
Rachel is moving home!
She is moving home to focus on her music.
She is such a great talent, friend, and person!
Here is us girls hanging out like to good o'l days!

(Me, Rachel, Quincee Taylor, and Alli)

It is going to be so nice to have us all back together
before we all get married and become "grown ups".
This is going to be such a great weekend, I can't wait!
and to top is off my BEST prom date and good friend
Emmanuel 'Eman' Wilson
is finally 21!
(yes, this makes me feel soo old)

(Eman and I)
So I just want to wish him a Happy birthday!!
Love you!

Well I know I'm going to have a blast this weekend,
so I hope ya'll have the same!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how fun! All your besties back in the same town. That is great-- LUCKY girl!!

    I still need to come see your apt. :)

    Have a great weekend... xox.

    ps. I can't believe Eman is a senior in college and is just now turning 21.. haha. I DEF feel old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! And yes, you do need to come by since we live a building away! lol

    ReplyDelete